Course PoliciesReturn to Home Page
- Registration for each course closes 2 days before the first course date.
- The course fee must be paid in full before the course start date.
- If you register for a course but cannot attend:
- You may transfer your registration to another person who will attend in your place, as long as the substitute person meets the qualifications to take the same course.
- If you notify us of withdrawal from a course 7 days or more before the course start date, a full refund will be provided for all fees paid less a non-refundable course administration fee of $50.
- After you have started the course, if you cannot attend one module:
- With the consent of the instructor, if another scheduled time for that module is available, you may attend the same module at the other scheduled time.
- A Certificate of Completion will be provided to students only after they have attended live online and participated in all 3 modules and all 6 hours of the course as scheduled.
- We reserve the right to change the course content, dates, or instructors.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course. If we cancel, we will provide a full refund.
- As an outcome of our courses, we cannot guarantee employment or attainment of any professional designation.
- In the event of any liability resulting from any aspect of our courses for any reason, such liability shall not exceed the course fee paid by the student.
- This course is accredited by the Law Society of Ontario, Canada for Continuing Professional Development.
- It contains:
3 hours and 50 minutes Professionalism AND
2 hours and 10 minutes of EDI Professionalism
- We welcome participants from other places than Ontario and other professions than law!
- After you have registered for the course and if you would like to apply for accreditation for the course from a law society outside Ontario, Canada or another professional group (for example, Human Resources, Leadership, or Management) we will provide you with a full course outline.
- Your accreditation application process, and any fees associated with your application for other accreditation, are your responsibility.